It is propagated in almost all part of India. Most of the people propagate it in earth pot and decorate their houses with it.
Rose flowers can be propagated by the seeds, cuttings, layers and by budding. Budding is the most usual method to propagate it. It requires at least six hours sun light to grow well. The best time for its cultivation is between September to October. It requires manures and fertilizers only at the time of planting. Besides, it requires water every week and presence of direct sunlight.
Medicinal uses :
- It is used to make Gulab Jal which gives us freshness when we wash our face with it.
- The fruits of roses are rich of vitamin C so it is used in the treatment of many diseases.
- Rose Petals are used by the Indian women to get healthy and glowing skin.
- Its herbal tea is very effective in the treatment of cold and cough.
- The rose scent is most demanded in market due to its fragrance.
- Rose has highly importance in relaxing therapy.
- It is used in Jam and jellies. It increases its flavor and make it even more delicious.