The seeds are shown on sandy and black cotton soil in the month of June-July. It requires a little of water while it is young.
Medicinal Uses:1. It is used in Medicine to cure dental problems
2. It gives relief in dry cough
3. Its stem is used in the treatment of ulcers, boils and eruption of the skin.
4. The juice of khair tree is helpful in the treatment of haemoptysis
5. If there is pain in throat then the use of khair tree is helpful to get relief instantly
6. It is used in the treatment of Anaemia, Leprosy, Bronchitis, Pruritus, Diarrhoea and stomatis
Other Uses:1. It is used to fire in Puja
2. Its wood is used for tanning and dying khaki
3. Its wood is hard and used in raw industry to make different thing
4. Its wood is very good to make ship because it is hard and be intact for longer.
You may be interested for this also:
How to grow truffles?